Dandenong -Frankston Rd and Thompson Rd crossing is closed for Traffic
- Thompson Rd immediately to the east of EastLink will be closed for upgrade works from 7pm this Friday 5 June until 5am Monday 13 July
- The intersection between Thompson Rd and Frankston-Dandenong Rd is to be upgraded.
- This means that Thompson Rd will be closed in both directions immediately to the east of EastLink.
- The closure will commence at 7pm this Friday 5 June and continue until 5am Monday 13 July.
- During this closure, the EastLink interchange with Thompson Rd will be affected:
It will not be possible to exit from EastLink to Thompson Rd eastbound.
It will not be possible to access EastLink from Thompson Rd east of EastLink.
- Frankston-Dandenong Rd will also be closed in both directions at the Thompson Rd intersection.
- This upgrade project is being managed by Major Road Projects Victoria.
- Major Road Projects Victoria has suggested the following detours: